Thursday, December 6, 2012

Vassen Lady Bubble series Gray Contact lense review


 
Vassen Lady Bubble series Gray Contact lense review
 
 



 
 
 
 

Diameter 15.0 mm

Water content 55%

Base curve 8.6mn

1 year disposable

Comfort : 4/5 they were pretty comfortable in my eyes

Enlargement : 3/5 these lenses are not for enlargement. its more for subtle color

Color/Design : 3/5 when I first got this I was extremly excited to put it on. when I did I was bit disapointed... there was no enlargement.. however it made my eyes look like a cat.  as you can see them above in the picture. it kinda makes me look crazy lol. but sexy sultry cat look.. it made my pupils look huge, it makes your eyes look like its dialeted.. needless to say.. this is one of unique lenses i ever wore.



what do you think?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment