Saturday, November 28, 2015

Outre Lace Front X-Pression BOX BRAID LARGE (Braided Wig) Review

Outre Lace Front X-Pression BOX BRAID LARGE (Braided Wig) Review









I got his wig from ebay for 85$, when I went to the local beauty store they were selling it for 105$. it took about two weeks and it came from Houston I believe. color is 1b and I think it looks pretty natural. I'm happy with the purchase. I always wanted to try this hairstyle but its about 300 dollars to get it done and takes about 8 hours. so time is saved and my money too!

;-D its fun wig

add me on INSTAGRAM : Toodles4Love




3 comments:

  1. I love the long braids, I recently had then too. These pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Box Braid Wig

    ReplyDelete
  3. box braid wig- In this section, you will find a distinct catalog of all our knotless braid wigs. You can select one according to your preferred color, lace material, style, length, and density. Our scalp-looking low-maintenance braided wigs are suitable for everyone. Last but not least, our braided wig factory is located in the motherland. The same place where our ancestors braided their hair before boarding that ship to America. So we have decades of braiding experience from the homeland.

    ReplyDelete