Sunday, July 22, 2012

Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Circle Lense Review



Sorry about the mess, I got caught up and didnt even look how dirty it was. lol. aleast my eyes look lovely. >_<




Diameter: 15.0mm

Water Content: 38%

Base Curve: 8.6mm

Comfort : 5/5 I dont even feel anything in my eyes. by far the most comfortable.

Enlargement : 5/5 these makes your eyes look huge. look at my pictures. Huge. 15.0 cant beat that.

Color/Design : 5/5 This lense definently helps you achieve the " gyru " look. At first I thought they were little too dark for me but after Ive got used to it. They are Circle lense but has two differnt color rings on them which helps you achieve natural Dolly eye look.


These lense are very comfortable and pretty. It helped my apperance look softer due to think diameter size.  I loves it. do you? :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment